Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like...

Oh my! Nothing like spending a full day taking photographs oh kiddos with Santa Claus to make you feel like Christmas is here!

Isn't this hilarious? 7 days old and staring at Santa!! 


Yup, that's what I spent my day doing! Taking loads and loads of Santa pictures!



 

This weekend we got to go to Mr. B's Aunt's house for a little Christmas time yummies!


Then it was time to clean and clean and clean and decorate our tree!



Mr. Doggie likes to have his picture taken. 



He loves the tree too, but is a good boy and doesn't take anything off of it.



but it's VERY tempting for him!


Wanna see some of my favorites? Let's have a look-see!!


Oh here was a new one! Just got it last night as an early gift from Mr. B, it wiggles and plays "I'm so excited" LOL!!!


This is one from last year with all the sweet little penguins hanging around the fire place.




Ah and from the year before Little caroling penguins.

Are you starting to see a theme? lol! yes, I do LOVE penguins and their cute little faces.

Oh! A penguin with a cookie and icing bag!! TOO CUTE!

 Oh what a sweet little angel penguin!
 And a fuzzy one with a snow cone!
Now the tree isn't done entirely in penguins, but they are some of my favorites! I'd love to see some of your favorites!


If I don't post again before Christmas I wish each and everyone of you the most blessed holiday! Take time to enjoy the time spent together, and eat lots of yummies! I want to see pictures!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture. How adorable!
    Your collection of penguin ornaments is so cute. Our Christmas tree is decorated only on the upper half, lol, so the baby won't pull the ornaments. I made a few crocheted ones this year.
    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white tree is pretty! I seen a white tree on Pinterest that was decorated as a snowman, with a black Top Hat on the top, and black boots on the bottom. It was really clever. Is that your little 7 day old girl? Sweet! Hope your Christmas get together was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete