Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Missing you...

I made this exploding box for a miss you challenge, but missed the deadline because of some family stuff, but I thought I'd share anyway!! :) I used american crafts papers for everything, some simple ribbons, I made a boutique bow, and a miss you stamp from studio G in orange ink.


It looks like a regular box, but when you open it up, it explodes, and is really fun!!


inside I used brads, buttons, and bling, along with some marker to write "this much", Im going to scrap each of the flaps with a picture or saying of this friend, and send it to her in NC, which is 7 hours from here. :( I miss her tons, and thought this would be fun to get while she is away at school.
If you have any questions, just let me know!
Thanks for looking!!
-Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the fun colors and how unique it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis came out great..I've been wanting to try this..tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Ive been wanting to try this and I finally got all the measurements and instructions on how to. Im sure you're friend will love it. The idea is wonderful and heartening. TFS!
    Jess M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.. Great bright fun colors.. I've wanted to try these..haven't yet..I'll use u as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun!!! I love it! I love the paper you used as well!

    ReplyDelete