Wednesday, August 4, 2010

True Love

This card started out simple with the same basic thought I have had all week. Recollections pale pink embossed with the cuddlebug folder, robins egg blue with a dollar stamp, and brown ink on everything. coco ribbon, and dusty pink trim. I made the cover button, and inked on it too. The flower was kind of an after thought. I used a plain white piece of paper, and stamped it pink and brown, used my circle punch, and made it into a flower. I absolutely love it! This is so shabby chic looking. It really was simple to make too! :) There was an anything goes challenge over at Paperplay this week, so this went into their challenge. Only because I love this card, and feel that it is challenge worthy. :)


Thanks for looking!

Comments appreciated!!

-Rachel

www.lovemusic.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment