Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The life of a die hard crafter....



I have been crafting and making designer messes for as long as I can remember. It certainly doesn't help that my mother feeds my passion with her piles of fabric and stashes of paint and glue. Currently I am a full time college student, and a small business owner (handmade items, of course). I work for my mom, "Antiqueannies" most of the time, but don't have a "real job" at the moment. I am a jack of all trades, master of none, but lover of all things adorable. I dabble in scrapbooking, have a passion for sewing, work a little bit in digital art, designs lots of craft displays for people, touch in jewelry making, and am always looking for something fun. Most recently I have fallen in love with Dichroic glass pendants, I think they're wonderful but I am just not ready to start shoveling out that kind of money for something I don't know if I am good at lol. I will just have to stick with resin at this point. If you would like to see the things I make you can find them on ETSY! www.lovemusic.etsy.com but I'll be sure to get pictures up on here as soon as possible. If you have any questions email me at LovemusicDesigns@yahoo.com, I happily accept custom requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment