Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a productive day!

Okay, so believe it or not, I have gotten a LOT done today, in addition to running errands, and bagging 360 Antiqueannie patterns I got lots of things made today.... just thought I'd share... thats a baby quilt I finished today, and got two more cut out ones bright retro prints, and ones all music...
I love animal print, especially the pink ones... Oh, and the owls over in the left corner are messed up... :( so they get added to my pile of mess ups lol.

I tried to use an old dictionary page.... I like the way it turned out even though it looks strange...


scrabble tile charms, yes those are twilight.... what can I say? who doesnt like a good love story....



Hair Chop sticks, I can't decide if Its a good idea or not...




BOBBY PINS! LOTS OF BOBBY PINS!












All of this should be up on ETSY by saturday... however I might not get it all loaded that quickly. :) If you see something you like, or wanna inquire wholesale, or buy something before its makes it to ETSY just let me know!!




No comments:

Post a Comment