Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Showing off...


Okay, so it's been like 20 days or erm... 22 days since I last posted... I APOLOGIZE. Went to Philly, PA for the Market Square show... it was a big big bust. People were complaining that they had sold more in a snow storm than they did at that show. We did fairly well, and the business has picked up now that we're home. Had the BEST chinese take out while we were there, and of course hunted out the Cheesecake factory--YUM! I was really surprised at how much it felt like home up there, we technically were in Oaks, PA and we stayed in King of Prussia, PA., but I was informed it was all considered the greater Philly area. Oh, and before you ask.. no, I did not eat a philly cheesesteak. *bows head in shame* I didn't even think about it, and we didn't really see any promising restaurants adverstising cheesesteaks as their thing... so idk.

ANYWAY-- since I got home I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY! yay! I am trying really hard to use up all the fabric I have before I can buy any more fabric, or ribbon, and I must say, I am doing a pretty good job of it. However going through some inventory I realized just how much product I have that is not listed on my ETSY site..... I swear I would pay someone to do it for me. I like the creative aspect so much more than the business side. I never have gotten those scrabble pendants listed... hmpf!

Here's a few pictures of what I have been working on....
This is a roll I designed, and will have a pattern up for purchase soon.... I designed it for my crochet needles, it rolls up and has a flap so they dont get loose, and ties in a pretty bow, and it is completely washable. This will hopefully be available in my shop soon too. :) we just know how I love to list stuff. OH! I almost forgot, this works great for colored pencils, markers, lots of things!


This is a pile of totes, and purses and a wallet, oh, and the thing to the side that is blue and yellow is a yarn cozy with a weighted bottom, there are two of them in the set, I believe they are listed on etsy.
I LOVE that owl fabric... I have two totes with it but I dont know if they are in the shop or not.
Owl half apron with pocket, absolutely adorable sz. l-xl (16-22) however my size 4p mother tried it on and its adorable on her, just wraps around a little farther.
pink quilt that is backed and quilted with ric rak trim... very sweet for a new baby!
Full apron, apples and pears, same size as about l-xl, Idk about the sz 4p though, didnt get her to try it on yet but ill let you know...
uhm.... oh that the top of the full apron, on my leather couch lol.
half apron out of malt and millshakes... with pocket and great ruffle. Same size as above. :)
half apron with pocket, I LOVE this one and Im not usually one for yellows and greens.... this one just tickles me pink.. uhm I mean yellow! :)

okay, I think that's all for tonight, Im sleepy finally. Hopefully more tomorrow or soon, and if anyone wants to do the listing work for me... lol I will feed you homecooking and make you something :)

If you need any more info on this stuff let me know, I know I was VERY general. Im just sleepy. ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz.....
Night y'all!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment