Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry for the cheap post yesterday about the monsters...

The mini monsters cart is by far my favorite in my collection. I can't believe how adorable it is, every time I look at it I see something new or a new use for it, so last night after I had made the post, and cleaned up my office already (of course), I decided I absolutely had to make one more thing...

Can you even believe how cute he is?? I had originally layered his eyes with paper, but then stumbled upon my stash of googly eyes (the ones I was sure I would never use), and voila! He has 40 blank pages in him, and a solid black back, and could be be an sweeter???

I used the goblin image, but took off his left arm, well actually I did the whole thing in flip because I wanted his big eye on the right, away from the binding. But anywho, so he lost an arm (sorry bout that) but he's a goblin, Im sure he doesnt mind. ;) I just can hardly believe how much I love him... this might be one of those things that I keep for myself. Then the more I was thinking about it, there are so many variations on this guy just waiting to happen. :) I chose the goblin because he was mostly square and I knew that would make the filler paper a whole lot easier.


I think he needs a name....

No comments:

Post a Comment