Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Lovin!

This cutie is another of the photo albums that I picked up at AC Moore for .60cents!! I wish now I would have bought a few more! :)
I used a striped page with a little glitter out of the poteeka souffle paper pack by the paper studio.
I cut the cupcake from the doodlecharms cart, and sugared the flame orange, as well as the shadow in blue. Papers are Martha Stewart.
I decorated using "bling" out of my stash.
The sentiment is a Happy Birthday stamped in pink, and it's out of the 1.00 bin at michaels, then I doodled with glue around the edges, and used purple glitter from tree house studios jeweltone series. (I LOVE this glitter, its so fine!!)
The ribbon is 3/8 inch sweet petites grosgrain swiss dot in purple from the morex corp. (AC Moore, I believe)
I used a little gem on the bow too, but I made the bow inside out, I thought it was cute that way! :) Another bind it all mini album "Good Times" was cut from the paisley cart, and sugared.
I cut the watermelon from the doodlecharms cart with the charm function, sugared the green part, and used a bright yellow brad to attatch it so that it moves,


I embossed the back with the cuttlebug folder







I hope you like them, and are inspired!! This week Im working on my first BBTB2 challenge, so wish me luck!! :)
-Rachel
www.lovemusic.etsy.com


2 comments: